Thursday, December 11, 2008

Visiting Daddy's Work...


Yesterday, Logan and I visited John at work (sorry Lisa - we heard you were sick....don't worry we'll be back sometime soon).  His floor was having their Christmas luncheon so we decided to crash their party.  Logan met many nice people that 'hear' about him all the time.  He slept the entire time (go figure...my Logan???) despite all the people talking around him or tapping his little feet to wake him. 

It was funny because some people were very surprised at how big he was (again go figure...).  One guy tried to guess and said 'what, is he like 3 or 4 months?'....Oh, hahahaha....um no...5 weeks.  'OH'.  It was funny.  While some people say he has long fingers for playing the piano, John says they are great fingers for 'programming' (which is what he does...in a nutshell)....they all agreed.  :)  We'll see....

All in all, it was a nice time.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read all your blogs since Thanksgiving...very cute! I love the pics at the doctor's office. But remember...your next child will be looking for this same type of documentation! :)

I am so glad you were able to take him to John's work. When are you coming to show him off at my school? :)