Saturday, December 20, 2008

Pajama Gram

So I've always heard radio commercials for Pajama Gram...and have always wanted one.  Well yesterday one arrived at my door...for Logan and Buddy.  :) 

I opened it up and there were 2 little boxes inside:

In the 'PJ Puppy' box, there was a stuffed puppy dog and pajamas for Logan....red-footed pj's that says 'Baby's 1st Christmas' on the front and on the back in the 'fake door' is Logan's named monogrammed.....SO cute!!!!  They are size 6 months, so there's room to grow...but you better believe he'll be wearing these on Christmas Eve!


The 'Woof Woof' box had a doggy treat and a big red doggy-shirt that buttons in the front and has the same 'fake door' in the back with 'Buddy' mongrammed....so cute!  He will also wear this Christmas Eve.


Together...
The adorable gifts were from Joy (my Mom's cousin) & Reb - thank you, thank you!!!!

1 comment:

Matt and Valerie said...

SOOOOO cute. I love keeping up with the Batterman happenings. :-)