Thursday, September 5, 2013

Fatten this boy up!

Ryan had his 15-month appt today.  Since it was at 6pm, John not only offered to come home early so all the boys would have to go but he took Ryan.  This was Johns first time taking a kid to the doctor.  It went well & he even witnessed Ryan get 2 shots.

Though....I am going to call the office tomorrow as I have a discrepancy on his height & a question about the weight.  This whole 'adjusted scale preemie' business is what is confusing.  He is: 30" tall & 18 lbs 15 oz.  What is funny is that Logan was 1" shorter & 1 oz. heavier at 6 months old!!!

I did obsess over Ryan's percentages (5% for weight & 12% for height)...I am pretty sure those are not his adjusted age.  Regardless, I busted out the yardstick & think they mis-measured him by a good half inch.  I know it is not exact, it is just hard for me to believe that he only grew an inch in 3 months.

Perhaps I'm just crazy cuz I didn't take him.  It was the weirdest feeling watching John pull away with my baby.  Even Carter watched then pull away & came back up to me crying cuz he was worried about baby Ry guy.  So cute.

Anyway....regardless of things....I think I need to fatten this boy up!!!  So right before bed, I gave this kid a cookie.  And this is how he ate it...  Strange & he took
Forever, but he got it down & chugged some milk.  Hopefully project beef up the baby works. :). Though to me he is truly perfect.  

What is not to love about this kid...

No comments: