I truly love being a stay at home mom. I am very thankful & appreciative of my husband for working hard outside of the home and making enough moola so that I can stay home and raise these boys into fine young gentlemen. I am currently listening to Logan & Carter look at a plain piece of paper, pretending it is a map and they are actually holding a discussion about where the treasure is...saying that they are going through the trees on an adventure.... I just love their imagination & how much they love playing with one another. Sure, there are fights, but I feel there are more adventurous/fun-playing times than there are fights...much, much more.
Just having a happy moment and wanted to share. :)
To share the smile I feel, here is a picture of Ryan from this morning....what a cutie pie! This was after sleeping for 14 hours!

No comments:
Post a Comment