Friday, September 9, 2011

Sharing

The boys are pretty good at sharing - even their water cups...which I do on purpose in a pinch....and sometimes not. The deal is the person gets to drink while I say '1, 2, 3' (I say it slowly). Then they have to give it to the other person. They are very good about it. Just now I told them to share a water (it was the only cup we had upstairs and I admit...I was lazy to go get another one). As soon as Logan took the cup, Carter said 'Twoooo....Twoooooo'. Then when Carter gets the cup he says 'Twoooo...' while drinking. Such a cutie! He has such a good memory and is such a smart cookie! He says so many things!

Oh and as soon as I sit down at the kitchen table, regardless of the meal he puts his hands together and says 'Amen'. Even if I get up from the table and sit back down....he says 'Amen'.

Oh this kid....love him!

No comments: