Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pics from our Busy Week - Part 1

Logan is working on crawling.


Alex and Brittany built several domino trails. Logan was so excited!

Logan and Grandma....he used her legs as a trampoline - he loves to jump!

Playing with cousin Brittany

Brittany modeled the backpack for us...she's so funny!

Logan and I are ready to pick strawberries - in the crazy heat!

On Logan's 1st hayride (keep in mind...Logan is on my back, you can see him peeking out).

It was a far bend down, but we got our first strawberry!!!

Not a fabulous picture of Logan, but he is checking out the basket of strawberries (we picked 2 full ones!)

He is all lotioned up and ready to go outside! The SPF spray made his hair a bit crazy!

Aunt Brittany, cousin Brittany, Alex and Logan in the pool!
Aunt Sandy and Grandma jumped in too!
Granpda...I will get your nose.....

Haha, I got it!!!

Grandpa and Logan taking a stroll!

This highchair doesn't lean back, so it is harder for Logan to hold his own bottle, so I got creative!

Fashionista Brittany and Logan

Meghan and Logan (they always take such great pictures together!!!)

It was so cute - Logan's cousins were all helping him get into the swing - I loved it!!

And then they all joined him on the swingset!

Ashley and Logan taking a dip before we left on Wednesday.

No comments: