This is going by so quickly....and we're enjoying every possible minute of it.....and there is still so much to do......and we also cannot wait to meet him. :)
This week the swelling in my feet did go down....and in my hands, so that's good. My feet do swell during the day, but after some elevation they do go back to their normal size.
This past weekend we visited the fam up in Wisconsin. We had a great time hanging by the pool on Saturday. I believe everybody got a chance to feel Logan kick....it took a couple tries though as he seemed to get some 'stage fright'. I think it was just that I was getting up and down and he typically moves when I'm just relaxing (like right now....he's moving around like crazy). :) Love it!
Here is a 30-week picture:
3 comments:
You need to start pooling all the belly shots together for a montage-- so you can see your belly grow in a video!
James could not believe that you only had 10 weeks left!
love ya!
Melissa
Hand swelling was the worst for me. By the end whenever I was walking through a mall or walking to exercise I had to hold my hands up or I think they would have exploded! Hang in there... not long now!!!
Lookin' good girl!
Post a Comment